Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Introduction to Bryan Najera

Oi there. I'm Bryan Najera and I am a full-time PCC student. I am studying for my English and Film majors. I enjoy playing and watching real football (soccer), playing guitar & bass, and eating. I REALLY enjoy eating.

I am about to be 21 years old and I have lived in Los Angeles my whole life. I don't like to be involved with politics but if you were to describe me; I am very liberal.

One of the things I MUST do before the end of my life is to take a road trip through all of the Americas from North to South, back and forth.

My ultimate goal in life is to be involved in the wonderful art of filmmaking particularly as a screenwriter. I have collaborated with some close friends in small, scattered projects but nothing too serious. Hopefully soon we will have our own little production company going up and running.

I hope this English 1B course will introduce me to a lot of undiscovered literature and will help me on my quest to become a skilled writer.

Now for lunch.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bryan, Sounds like you have great goals. You could always make a movie about that transcontinental trip, too. Since I teach film, too, I may be able to help you out with that as well. I think that you'll gain a lot from the course since you'll be reading such a wide variety of writers. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete